Saturday, May 24, 2014

Camp Hill Plein Air 2014

Sorry I haven’t posted in a very long time.  I initially took a break to focus on family and personal matters in my life and needless to say, procrastination set in.  I will do my best to post on a more consistent basis.

Below are my recent paintings from Camp Hill Plein Air event last week.   This was the first time I participated in the event and it was a blast.  The weather was frustrating throughout the week but overall it was a great experience and I hope I can be a part of it again next year.

"Window view" was purchased by the home owner and I was very fortunate to get my photo posted on PennLive.com.




"Mount Calvary Episcopal Church"
11 x 14"
Watercolor

"Backyard View"
9 x 12"
Watercolor

"Stall house at Allen Berry"
11 x 14"
Watercolor

"Mechanicsburg Train Museum"
11 x 14"
Watercolor
"Window View"
10 x 11.5"
Watercolor

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...