Saturday, December 31, 2011

2011 Recap

This year was a great starting point for me as an artist.  I initially began this journey with the intent of having no regrets and I believe I have accomplished that fairly well. There are a few paintings and drawings left to do, but that’s for another year.  At the beginning of the year I had no real aspirations other than drawing, painting, and drawing some more.  A simple formula I guess, and for me it boiled down to being consistent and always creating artwork.  Throughout the year I realized this journey was well worth the effort and, with support, everything I set out to do was accomplished.
I would like to thank everyone that has visited and followed my blog.   I would also like to thank my family, friends, teachers, and mentors.  Without all of you this year would have been a lot harder and not quite as enjoyable. 
I hope 2012 is just as enjoyable and an even bigger learning experience.  I already have a long list of goals and things to do from exploring color, different subjects and much more.
Thank you, God bless and I wish the best for all of you in 2012.

1 comment:

  1. Happy new year Corey and happy painting aswell.
    Your sketches are a treat to eyes.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...